We are committed to respecting your privacy and recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you share with us.
Your contact details (when submitted on this site) will not be made available to other organisations without your express permission. You are welcome to contact us at any time to access and correct your personal information or to ‘opt-out’ of receiving further communications from us. Contact Ebbett Group – 47-51 Te Kowhai Road East, Burbush, Hamilton, 3200, Phone: 07 838 0949
- Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, all patents, trademarks, and copyrights on this website are subject to Intellectual Property of the Ebbett Group, including marks, model names, logos, and emblems.
The information, brand and other contents of this website should not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of the Ebbett Group.
Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Accordingly, no license to use the intellectual property of the Ebbett Group or the intellectual property of third parties has been granted by this website.
The Ebbett Group may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on this website for the development, improvement and sale of its products or this website.
- No Warranties or Liabilites
|All the information provided by this website is believed to be accurate, but it may contain errors or inaccuracies or may be outdated. The information on this website does not contain or constitute any sense of offer or commitment. The information on this website does not intend to warrant any expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose. In no case shall the Ebbett Group be liable to any entity or person for any special, indirect or consequential damages relating to the information on this website.
Any picture, text, video, audio, image or photo on this website has no intention of discriminating any nationality, vilifying any personal reputation or using any vulgar language. In case of any inappropriateness, please contact us.
- Promotional Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of The Ebbett Group and their close relatives are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified unless otherwise stated in the advertisement.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. All entries become the property of The Ebbett Group and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, at The Ebbett Groups’ option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Ebbett Rotorua shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Ebbett Rotorua also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
All rights reserved. 2018